Tuesday 20 May 2014

D day!!!!! Its Chakwera...

Its on and its on indeed. All you feeling lazy I urge you go vote. it is our time to exercise our right lets chose our leaders wisely. I say ask GOD and he will lead you. As for me I say Chakwera will take the day. The LORD has already pointed his hand at Chakwera. Umm! it looks like the lock has been locked and the Cock is eating the maize ha ha ha. Don't worry what ever happens we are a GOD fearing country and GOD will give us a GOD fearing person to steer this country to prosperity. Oh yeah no violence will erupt here in Malawi we are a peaceful nation. The country is being given to rightful owners. No more crap from any of these politicians times are changing if you wanna last change with the times. A word of advise to Chakwera do not even think of accepting these washed up, recycled politicians we really want change. Now listen to the word of the LORD GOD Al Mighty he who made heavens and earth Chakwera is taking the day. GOD does not do anything without telling those that are his first. There you have it I'm no prophet but I am one of his people. GOD bless Malawi ans GOD bless you all.

No comments: